The terms “us”, “we” and “our”, refers to the owner of this web site, which is Berserk Computers Ltd – a private limited company registered in Scotland at the address 10 New Bridge Street, Ayr, South Ayrshire, KA7 1JX (company no. SC549572), trading under the name Berserk Computers.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We cannot guarantee its availability and issues may out of our control, such as server outages, ISP outages, etc.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Whilst Berserk Computers uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
All content on this web site, including text, images, page layout, attachments, etc, are the intellectual property of Berserk Computers Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, store or re-use any such information not in accordance with legislation in the United Kingdom without the express written permission of us.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice. Product images, product descriptions and trademarks are the intellectual property of the manufacturer. You should check the relevant guidelines issued by the manufacturer or supplier in relation to copyright.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, in particular, Scotland.