What are cookies?
- Store information about your current browsing session
- Remember any settings and preferences you choose for this web site
- Share pages and articles with social networks, like Facebook
- Take part in discussions through Disqus
- Track your visits to improve our web site content and measure its success
- Improve the speed and security of the web site
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Cookies Used on this Web Site
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Session information about whether you are logged in to our web site or whether you are browsing our web site securely
- Allowing you to add comments and feedback to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies from being set other than not to use our site.
Social Media Cookies
Web Site Analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect analytical data about our web site’s usage. This information cannot be used to identify you personally and helps us measure how our web site is used to improve it further. A cookie is stored on your computer to remember your visit to identify whether you are a new visitor to our web site or a returning visitor.
User Preferences Cookies
We use the open source solution, Cookie Consent, to manage our visitors’ preferences for allowing cookies to be used on this web site. Other web sites may use Cookie Consent too. If you choose to allow cookies, your preferences are saved so that you are not repeatedly asked whether you would like to allow cookies for our site.